|Organization Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. It is headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 55,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have extensive experience in Core Java and J2EE development frameworks.
- Should have proven experience of using Spring Framework, experience of designing and using RESTful/SOAP Web services.
- Must be experienced in Web Application security, Authentication methodologies, and SSO technologies.
- Must have strong SQL experience (DB2 preferred).
- Should have demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking/stubbing and JUnit.
- Must have demonstrable experience of implementing Java best practice ? especially around scalability and performance.
- Must have experience in working with version control tools such as SVN and GitHub.
- Should have good understanding of web technologies.
- Must have good perception of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Should have experience with User Acceptance Testing and Accessibility Testing.
- Must have good crisp Communication with Clients and work as an interface between team members and Client counterpart.
- Must have strong problem solving, organizational and communicative skills.
- Should be able to take new challenges, quickly learning new skills and procedures with excellent adaptability.
- Must have experience in building high-performing, secure, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical applications.
- Should be responsible for promoting, designing, and evaluating application security in all phases of the application life cycle
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com