Organization : Morgan Stanley
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. It is headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 55,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
* Candidate should have comleted BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong Core Java and multi-threading
* Should have strong data structures
* Must have good Linux skills.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should understand relational database concepts and development (Sybase or DB2 or Greenplum)
* Must have experience with Scala
* Should have experience with Rule Engine Technology (such as JBoss DROOLS)
* Must have experience with modeling data warehouse systems
* Should have prior experience in working on intra-day or end-of-day market data systems
* Must have lean methodology experience.
* Must have good communication skills
* Must be good analytical thinker and problem solver
* Must have good attitude towards team and must be a effective team player.
* Must design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.
* Should work directly with software connected to almost all of the systems in Amazon.
* Must have the opportunity to provide direction to our businesses and guide the design of our systems based on realistic time lines and resource constraints.
* Should have a passion for making customers happy, we want you here.