Organization : Mouser Eectronics
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mouser Electronics is a catalog distributor of electronic components based in Mansfield, Texas, United States. Mouser Electronics was founded in El Cajon, California by Jerry Mouser in 1964.Jerry Mouser was a physics teacher who needed components for an electronics program at his high school. In 1983, his company relocated to its branch location in Mansfield, Texas and in 2001, expanded into a new facility on seven acres there. In January 2000, Mouser became a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI, Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas. In December 2006, a majority ownership of TTI was sold to Warren Buffett controlled Berkshire Hathaway. In 2007, the company expanded its warehouse and office space by 231,800 square feet.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide basic installation, configuration, daily administration and monitoring of hardware, software and services as assigned.
* Must document activities, hardware and software, and other relevant record keeping.
* Must performs basic troubleshooting of hardware, software and services.
* Should communicate effectively and timely with support from vendors and supervisors while troubleshooting and performing job duties.
* Should have ability to identify and troubleshoot server hardware and software problems in a timely manner.
* Should conduct research, basic analysis and follow standards to move, add, or change hardware or software.
* Must maintain systems to optimize performance and uptime.
* Should maintain current and must have basic knowledge of common physical and virtual server hardware and software environments and trends
* Should have ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (verbally and written). Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates.
* Must have ability to provide level 2 support
* Must have strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the help of available support or otherwise to ensure least impact to business functions.
* Should be able to perform hardware and software improvements, upgrades, and repairs as directed.
* Must perform security and hotfix updates to Operating Systems and Applications.
* Should have good technical writing skills for developing and maintain all relevant documentation.
* Should assist with establishing and maintaining and meeting service levels
* Must possess good judgment of how technology impacts business performance
* Should perform asset management, including maintenance of server component, inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
* Must administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
* Should create optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements .
* Must possess strong customer service skills
* Should be able to maneuver in, under, and around work areas and Data Center as needed to install equipment.