Organization : Mphasis
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.mphasis.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology know how, domain and process expertise. We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good communication skills
* Should be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
* Should be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
* Candidate should be available to join us by Mid-April
* Candidate should have PAN Card and AADHAR card handy to facilitate immediate on boarding.
* Must respond to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLA’s.
* Must have knowledge on logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
* Should update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
* Must be performing Level 1 troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom and COTS applications, Exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in the knowledgebase.
* Must be doing remote desktop troubleshooting.
* Must be escalating complex incidents/requests to upstream technical groups.
* Must have operating the computer, OS and Knowledge base navigation.
* Must need to work in global standard work environment.
* Must have knowledge of performance linked incentives.