Organization : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 15,600- 39,100
No.of Vacancies : 278
Website : www.mppsc.nic.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 20-07-2015
Selection Process : Written Test,Face to Face Interview
Consequent on the reorganisation of States on first Gregorian calendar month 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh hare transferred to the Bombay State and also the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh beside Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were unified to make the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being half “C” States, and also the achievement for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases controlled by the Union Public Service Commission for these 2 States weren’t accessible to the new Commission.
Assistant Engineer – 278
* Civil – 242
* Electrical – 06
* Mechanical – 29
* Agriculture Engineer – 01
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 40 years as on 30-06-2016
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 15,600 – 39,100 PM