Organization : MSCI
Job Role : Database Administrator
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.msci.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Oracle,MySQL
We are an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Should have knowledge of any database will be advantage.
* Should be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure.
* Must be able in assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system uptime and productivity.
* Should require a highly motivated, team-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an emphasis in Database Design.
* Must be able to perform analysis, design, validation, and implementation of enterprise-wide SQL Server databases including data modeling, performance tuning, and back-up and recovery.
* Should have the opportunity to maintain database availability, reliability and performance commensurate with service level agreements.