Organization : MSCI
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.msci.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Oracle,MySQL
We are an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
* Provide second level product technical support as point of escalation for our Operations team.
* Plan, document and deploy financial software applications to our ASP on Windows and Unix/Linux based systems.
* Collaborate with development and software testing teams throughout the release process.
* Manage production hardware and software resources including coordinating maintenance and outages with infrastructure group.
* Team members currently each spend one week a month on call to help with off-hour emergencies and maintenance activities.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Must have basic understanding of Windows/Unix Scripting.
* Should also have ability to write basic SQL queries.
* Should have excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, fast learner.
* Must also have basic understanding of Java
* Having Database experience a plus – Oracle/MSSQL.
* Must have ability to self-manage your own projects
* Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have experience or interest in Finance a plus