National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India.The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion. NABARD is now recruiting freshers as assistant manager with different cadres across India. This post provides the required criteria needed by the candidates to fill the positions respectively and list of vacancies, required educational criteria, pay scale, age limit etc. All interested and eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply before 2nd April 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 92
* General – 46 Posts
* Animal Husbandry – 5 Posts
* Chartered Accountant – 5 Posts
* Economics – 9 Posts
* Environmental Engineering – 2 Posts
* Food Processing / Food Technology – 4 Posts
* Forestry – 4 Posts
* Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture – 8 Posts
* Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) – 6 Posts
* Social Work – 3 Posts
* Must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation Degree or Two Years Full time PG Diploma or MBA from recognised universities or institutes.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry from any recognized University/ Institute.
* Must have completed Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
* The Membership of ICAI must have been obtained on or before 01 March 2018
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation in Economics or Agriculture Economics.
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Environment engineering or its equivalent form a recognised university.
Food Processing/Food Technology:
* Must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing /Food Technology or Post Graduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
* Should have Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Post Graduate degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution.
Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture:
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation in Agriculture/ Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognised university.
Minor Irrigation (Water Resources):
* Must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects or
* Post Graduate degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/ Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
* Should have Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Post Graduate degree in Social Work from a recognized University.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 28,150-55,600/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years i.e., who born not earlier than 02-03-1988 and maximum age limit of 30 Years who born not later than 01-03-1997 and age relaxation of 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 Years for PWD candidates is applicable.
* Preliminary Examination – 200 Marks
* Main Examination – 200 Marks (Descriptive)
* Interview – 25 Marks
* Preliminary Examination – 12th May 2018
* Main Examination – 6th June 2018