NBRC is termed as National Brain Research Centre which is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar , Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. NBRC is now recruiting for junior engineer with the required educational qualifications.
List Of Vacancies:
* Junior Engineer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in respective disciplines of Electronics/Electrical/Computers from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Research experience for database (MySql, SQL, MSACCESS)
* Data management
* Statement of purpose (SOP) (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests/expertise for structured data management for comprehensive clinical research. Application without SOP will not be shortlisted
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,000/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-12-2017
The tenure will be for a period of one year initially, extendable on performance review.
Selection Process is based on,
* Statement of Purpose (should indicate how his/her experience/expertise will help ongoing clinical research activities)
* Academics credentials
* Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in NBRC website www.nbrc.ac.in and send application form along with required documents(self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience) into following postal address on or before 26 December 2017.
Registrar,National Brain Research Centre,
Nainwal Mode,Manesar – 122 051,
Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana).