|Organization Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised uniersity
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on Java/PL-SQ
- Should have knowledge on Unix Shell scripting
- Should be responsible for supporting solutions for Sales Compensation applications(ICM) & Informatica.
- Candidate will be required to team with business and IT associates in the US to support the HR apps.
- Must be expected to assist in support of software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise wide.
- Should work closely with customers, colleagues, suppliers, and other stakeholders to define root cause analysis and provide integrated solutions based upon customized computer architecture and applications.
- Must apply their expertise to improve business processes and support critical business strategies, as they seek out opportunities to educate customers in the strategic use of technology.
- Candidate will be expected to help with the development and Operations role for ICM/Informatica.
- Should have ability to adjust to rapidly changing development environment including schedule and application requirements.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to analyze business information and requirements
- Must assist in consulting and problem solving for EDW users
- Must adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes
- Should develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications
- Must design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com