Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must fix the bugs & test the fix.
* Should independently identify the root case and fix the root cause to ensure the permanent fix.
* Should provide support for application performance issues.
* Must follow-up with the user to ensure the closure.
* Should help prepare the scoping by providing inputs to module lead for estimation.◦Help senior members prepare the Functional Design, Design Specs. & unit test cases.
* Must provide the review support for junior members of the team to ensure that the impact analysis is done properly.
* Should perform reviews, ensure that the probable impact on application performance is addressed.
* Must prepare the integration test cases and review test cases prepared by peers.
* Must be converting requirements to written software code that is accessible, usable, efficient, reusable, cost-effective, and maintainable.
* Should perform unit testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to
* Should perform test Specification and execution of all codes.
* Must perform the integration testing and resolve the IT JIRAs.
* Should contribute in reviewing peers code. Follow Inspection Process to report the issues
* Should follow the process guidelines as defined with in IT-PRP framework / SW engineering plan.
* Must ensure the source code consistency by following defined SCM processes.
* Should provide the SAT & UAT support.
* Must be developing the Knowledge Management Articles.