|Organization Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be involving in Development and supporting the existing Production deployments.
- Must be able to work closely with other IT Services organizations to perform global systems integration.
- Should be get involved in Development (Coding, Unit Testing)
- Must be ensuring timely and quality completion of project/ Timely production deployment of sprints.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should have good programming & debugging skills
- Should have operating System knowledge like UNIX/Linux skills.
- Must have good knowledge on SQL
- Must have experience in Informatica and JAVA/JSP/ASP is added advantage
- Should have ability to adjust to rapidly changing development environment including schedule and application requirements.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to analyze business information and requirements
- Must assist in consulting and problem solving for EDW users
- Must adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes
- Should develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications
- Must design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com