|Organization Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be english speaking and writing
- C++ (should be strong in this area)
- Must need to have demonstrated abilities to work effectively in a development team environment and have good resource and time management skills to successfully work on and drive multiple tasks at one time.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Should be proficient in the Software Development Process, software testing life cycle and software configuration management as they relate to the process.
- Must work on projects of medium to high complexity, and exercise judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action.
- Must have responsibility of this role is to work on the PSC projects with C++ technology for NCR customers.
- Should need technical skills in C++ technology, passion to learn the product, customer knowledge and existing development approach from existing on shore teams and establish off shore development process and deliver customer projects.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to analyze business information and requirements
- Must assist in consulting and problem solving for EDW users
- Must adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes
- Should develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications
- Must design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com