Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Java/PL-SQL, UNIX, LINUX
* Should be diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code, using knowledge of system characteristics, and utilizing software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
* Should be preparing or providing input to written documentation for technical methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation, operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or applications.
* Should be participating in system and acceptance testing and deployment readiness testing.
* Must be rolling out the processes and the systems which support them.
* Must be evaluating results, correcting problems, and eliminating defects to ensure adherence to test plan.
* Should be providing ongoing support for the application.
* Must have experience in JAVA/ Interfaces / Functions, RICE.
* Should have extensive experience on SQL, PL/SQL
* Must have good understanding of R12’s Multi Org Access Control.
* Should have extensive experience in PL/SQL , Procedures, triggers etc
* Must have basic knowledge of Oracle Application
* Should have basic Unix knowledge
* Must have good oral and written communication skills
* Should have good presentation skills