Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
* Must exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
* Must co-ordinate cross-team test activities
* Should perform manual functional and regression testing
* Must perform volume, performance, reliability testing
* Should ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
* Must record, maintain, and archive test results • Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
* Should install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
* Must design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
* Must record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution.
* Must utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
* Should create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
* Must assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
* Should monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
* Must manage physical and virtual lab environments
* Must apply good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
* Must review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
* Should stay current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
* Should have ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
* Should have experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
* Must have experience in enterprise software testing
* Must have experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
* Must have demonstrated strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
* Must be able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
* Must have experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.a