Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good C# knowledge.
* Should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in the teams.
* We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics ideally
* Must perform documentation and testing new software applications.
* Should have assessment of new application ideas.
* Must have research competitor offerings.
* Should develop applications (coding, programming)
* Must interview beta testers.
* Must investigate new technologies
* Must participate in peer review sessions
* Should participate in the agile development process Hard SKILLS
* Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills.
* Should have team development experience.
* Should learn, modify, and extend the existing solution with an emphasis on maintainability, performance, and flexibility to meet stringent performance standards, growing demand and diverse functionality
* Must support the integration of the application into testing and production environments
* Should participate in the ongoing design of the solution
* Must have very strong C++ experience
* Must have very strong object-oriented programming (OOP) background