Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good C# knowledge.
* Should have good understanding of data structures;
* Must have good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
* Must have working experience for support and maintenance of Software
* Should develop software following standard processes and metrics
* Must investigate new technologies
* Must participate in peer review sessions
* Should participate in the agile development process Hard SKILLS
* Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills.
* Should have team development experience.
* Should learn, modify, and extend the existing solution with an emphasis on maintainability, performance, and flexibility to meet stringent performance standards, growing demand and diverse functionality
* Must support the integration of the application into testing and production environments
* Should participate in the testing and documentation of the application
* Must participate in the performance analysis of the application
* Should participate in the ongoing design of the solution
* Must have very strong C++ experience
* Must have very strong object-oriented programming (OOP) background