Organization : NCR Corporation
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ncr.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong experience in Windows based application
* Should be Very strong in writing test cases
* Must be very strong technical skills as an individual contributor in a QA Organization with prior knowledge of manual testing.
* Must have experience on design test strategy, test cases for integrating several software components as well as system testing
* Should have experience in Test Management, Test Automation, Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Defect Management etc.
* Must have ability to provide technical guidance to the team
* Should have good Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
* Should be able to mentor/train the junior resources to make them as productive resources
* Should have team development experience.
* Should learn, modify, and extend the existing solution with an emphasis on maintainability, performance, and flexibility to meet stringent performance standards, growing demand and diverse functionality
* Must support the integration of the application into testing and production environments
* Should participate in the ongoing design of the solution
* Must have very strong C++ experience
* Must have very strong object-oriented programming (OOP) background