Organization : Scofe Labs
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
India’s first 3D based smart classes for Engineering and polytechnic students. The candidates with ME/M.Tech,BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in Engineer (Core, Non-IT) job field. The fresher’s applying for Junior Mechanical Engineer should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to Scofe Labs recruitment, fresher’s are mostly chosen for the department Engineer (Core, Non-IT). To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Scofe Labs and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Scofe Labs and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience with expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
* Should have knowledge in Time and Motion Study.
* should have production control coordinator is responsible for tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
* KPI report consolidation and reporting.
* Must have weekly planning and monitoring plan Vs actual.
* Should be able to plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
* Should monitor, control customer end rejection through quality improvement program.
* Should have complete shipping information and delivery date input.
* Junior Engineer would be expected to assist in creating 3D visualization content.
* Should have knowledge of content development for E-Learning modules of Engineering and Polytechnic curriculum.