|Job Role||Support Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Ness Technologies provides information technology and business planning services in North America, Europe, the Middle-East, and the Asia Pacific. It operates in two sectors: software engineering (Ness Digital Engineering), and technology and integration (Ness CEE). The origins of Ness Technologies can be traced to TEKEMO, one of the first software houses in Israel, which was co-founded in 1969 by Dr. laxmi, Meir Burstein and Yoram Rosenfeld
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Should be detail oriented, need to perform thorough reviews/validation of the labelled files
- Must have knowledge on MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Must have working knowledge on MS Paint
- Must have building strong relationships with customers and team members.
- Should be result oriented individual with proven track record.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Should be open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones
- Must perform system Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Should be providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes.
- Must be facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
- Must be assisting and/or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign off.
- Should be configuring business processes, security, integration/interfaces, and reports.
- Must be providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, roll out and post-implementation support.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com