NFL is termed as National Fertilizers Limited is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) its turnover more than Rs 75 Billion.Its headquartered in Noida. NFL is controlled and organised by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.It’s a second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants.If you want more details about NFL you can visit national fertilizers.com.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals. NFL is recruiting freshers as engineers across india with required educational qualifications.
List Of Vacancies:54
* Engineer(Chemical) – 25
* Engineer(Mechanical) – 15
* Engineer(Electrical) – 06
* Engineer(Instrumentation) – 04
* Engineer(Civil) – 04
* Must have completed BE/B Tech/B Sc in respective disciplines of Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Civil from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,400–40,500/- PM
Must not have maximum age limit more than 30 Years and age relaxation as pr government policy.
* Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. Further selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process.
* However, in case large number of applications is received for a post, NFL reserves a right to conduct a written or online test before shortlisting candidates for interview.
* The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 700/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 December 2018. And send the hard copy of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27 December 2017.
Deputy General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24,Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301