Organization : NI Systems
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for more than 33 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical development software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Electronics) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong hold on RF Communication and Digital Signal Processing concepts
* Should be self motivated, have passion for working on products and be technically sound in their relevant areas of expertise.
* Must be taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
* Should be working effectively in a group development environment
* Must have ability to learn and adapt
* Should be responsible for design, development, implementation, modification and testing of Algorithms and other necessary software components in the NI RF Measurements Software involving majorly physical layers of Wireless Cellular and Wireless connectivity standards that runs on NI Vector Signal Analyzer and Generators
* Should independently research and find solution to complex problems in RF communication baseband design and development, understand Physical\Lower MAC layer sections of the relevant standard and devise Digital Signal Processing algorithms\ support modules in LabVIEW and develop the necessary API and integrate to the main product.
* Should track the evolution of cellular standards such as 5G, LTE, LTE-A and or cellular connectivity standards such as WLAN 802.11ax. Extend the NI RF Measurements software support to evolutions in Standards and newer NI Hardware platforms.
* Must have benchmark the performance of NI software on NI Hardware with competitor RF Analyzer’s\ Generator’s \Software\Hardware. Provide algorithmic improvement inputs in terms of speed, memory and accuracy enhancing the NI products accordingly. Constantly keep up on newer NI products and the knowledge of competitor Hardware and software.
* Must gain Proficiency in LabVIEW, TestStand and other NI products, Use LabVIEW as the main development language.
* Should adopt the NI Development and Testing Methodology ,participate in code and design eviews; provide suitable documentation at various stages of Research and Development process.
* Should work with other teams involved with the product.