|Organization Name||NIACL(The New India Assurance Cooperative Limited)|
|No Of Vacancies||685|
|Pay Scale||Rs 14,435 – 40,080/- Per Month|
|Last Date||31st July 2018|
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., based in Mumbai, Maharashtra is a public sector general insurance company of India.It is the “largest general insurance company of India on the basis of gross premium collection inclusive of foreign operations”.It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, and was nationalized in 1973. Previously it was a subsidiary of the General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC). But when GIC became an re-insurance company as per the IRDA Act 1999, its four primary insurance subsidiaries New India Assurance, United India Insurance, Oriental Insurance and National Insurance got autonomy.
List Of Vacancies: 685
- Must have completed any Graduation in any respective disciplines as required by the organization or its equivalent from a recognised universities.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT(Candidates should know to read, write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT) for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is essential. (To ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT, a language test will be conducted before final selection)
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 14,435-40,080/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 30-07-2018
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Based on Mains Examination results will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before the final selection.
Preliminary Examination is conducted for 100 marks for 30 minutes which will consists of 3 Sections(English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Ability) with respective marks to the sections
Main examination is conducted for 250 marks which comprises of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge & Numerical Ability for 200 Marks.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examinations & Regional Language Test
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – NIL/-
- Start of Online Application – 16th July 2018
- Last Date Of Application – 31st July 2018
- Date Of Preliminary Examination – 8th/9th September 2018(Tentatively)
- Date Of Main Examination – 6th October 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com