|Organization Name||NIIT Limited|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG). In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have excellent written skills in English.
- Should have strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must understand the fundamental concepts of mechanical and automation engineering.
- Should have knowledge of thermodynamics, gas turbines and engines.
- Must understand the concepts of Measurements, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Should have expert knowledge of Engineering Drawing.
- Must be familiar with PLC, SCADA and Auto-CAD.
- Must produce high-quality training material that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Must be applying tested instructional design theory, practice and methods.
- Should actively manage team, upskill and lead technical content development.
- Must analyze existing source content and smart modification to add value to content.
- Should deliver and participate in Train-The-Trainer (TTT) sessions.
- Must have proven experience in technical writing, such as software documentation, along with excellent written skills in English.
- Should be a good motivator, with lot of energy and enthusiasm with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to adapt and develop quick understanding to the technological changes and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint. Working knowledge of articulate tools and Camtasia and exposure or hands on with learning management system will be a plus.
- Should have practical Exposure to any live systems will be an added advantage.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com