|Job Role||Support Executive|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||30th & 31st July 2018(2 PM Onwards)|
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG). In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
- Must have completed Any Graduation from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have minimum 6 months of experience in any domain.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and thought process.
- Must be familiar with MS Office – MS Excel & Word, Typing Speed
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Will be providing pick and drop for night shift candidates
- Must receive inbound calls and ensure that cases and interactions are logged correctly in CRM
- Should ensure security verifications are carried out per company policies and procedures
- Must resolve customer queries, ensuring that a high standard of customer service is maintained
- Should place outbound calls to customers when required in line with Client/Company guidelines
- Must keep process, technical, operational and sales knowledge (of self) maintained/updated
- Should maintain regular and punctual attendance in line with company policies and procedures
- Must minimise customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service and call control
- Must report all technical equipment (computer, phone, network) issues to team leader
- Should perform other duties commensurate with the post as per Client and Management guidelines
#74/2, 1st Floor,Sanjana Plaza, Elephant Rock Road,
Jayanagar 3rd Block,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com