National Institute of Wind Energy is a technical focal point for wind energy technologies established by the union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy at Chennai in 1998. A Wind Turbine Test Station has also been established at Kayathar, Tamil Nadu, with technical and financial support from DANIDA, a Government of Denmark agency. NIWE, a knowledge based institution of high quality and dedication, offers services and seeks to find total solutions for the major stakeholders across the entire spectrum of the wind energy sector. It will support the wind turbine industry in achieving and sustaining quality such that products of the highest quality and reliability are installed, harnessing all energy available in the wind. NIWE will strongly support the wind turbine industry in developing the know-how and know-why and promoting export of products and services. NIWE is now recruiting for Executive Assistant & Junior Engineer in chennai with the required educational qualifications required for the respective positions available. Interested and eligible candidates can check for the below required eligibility and apply before 10th March 2018
List Of Vacancies:
* Executive Assistant – 02
* Junior Engineer – 01
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate 60% through out academics.
* Must not have less than three years experience in Accounts/Finance/Administration/material Management in a reputed Organization.
* Must have proficiency in MS Office.
* Must have knowledge of Typewriting, Stenography and computer based applications.
* Must have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must not have less than two years in R&D/ design/ testing/ erection/ operation/ Maintenance relating to wind energy areas
* Should have knowledge of Computer based applications preferably in the field of Wind Energy.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 35,000/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 28 Years and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Screening Test
* Aptitude Test
* For General Candidates – Rs 250/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIWE website www.niwe.res.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 March 2018.
Deputy Director General (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai,Chennai – 600 100