Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.nokia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
* Should analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
* Must perform digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
* Should perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
* Should participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
* Must have good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
* Must have exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage Detail oriented
* Should have good analytical and logical skills
* Must have good written and oral English communication skills
* Must be a effective team player
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.