Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
* Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
* Develop Software for Features based on the Nokia 736x ISAM family of IP DSLAM Products
* Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality.
* Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
* Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
* Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out recognised university.
* Candidate should have conceptual knowledge of networks
* Candidate must have strong in C++ and C
* Candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
* Candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
* Candidate should have demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment.