Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : GIS Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.nokia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
* Should have revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
* Must have good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
* Should have exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
* Should be detail oriented
* Must have good analytical and logical skills
* Should have good written and oral English communication skills
* Must be a effective team player
* Should have willingness to work in shifts
* GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files, LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations.
* Should apply logical decision making for digitization/updates of maps in the database. Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
* Must perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
* Should analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
* Should digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
* Must perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
* Should participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.