Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.nokia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have conceptual knowledge of networks
* Must have good knowledge of Java/C++ programming language
* Should have knowledge in SQL and Database
* Must have computer Networking basics
* Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must have strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
* Candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment.
* Must have demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment.
* Should be responsible for the Design, Development, Support and Test of features and solutions at various Nokia business lines
* Professionals will work with a wide variety of Telecommunication technologies, latest
* Should have knowledge of software Engineering Tools and industry proven Quality Practices.
* Professionals will be responsible to provide technical support services with strong technical competencies and be point of contact with support and development centres