|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be get involved in software development engineer for Radio Cloud Platform Middleware related components.
- Must perform requirement analysis, design, development and test of new features
- Must take over responsibilities of maintaining and developing software components.
- Should develop know-how on platform area
- Must be having Data Centre experience including HP Servers, Citrix, Network protocols and IETF Standards will be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge with Cloud Management Systems (CMS) such as VMware vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack
- Must have good understanding with Virtual Private Network L2 and L3 solutions and OSPF, BGP, Routing/Switching protocols and XMPP
- Must be proficient with Linux operating systems – CentOS – RHEL
- Should have knowledge of IP/MPLS, routing and switching techniques.
- Must have ability to write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Should have strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting software or network problems
- Should provide Remote Technical Support (RTS) for the Nuage SDN solutions and associated network elements.
- Must assist with debugging complex product installations, resolves complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Should interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with regional TEC (Technical Expertise Centers), Solution Teams and Product Business Units
- Must ensure external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained per the Nokia processes.
- Should prepare reports on problems encountered and methods of resolution applied ensuring overall system integrity and reliability
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com