Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.nokia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to plans, designs and executes items in own area. Coordinates activities within own responsibility area also with other VS(s) with e-2-e view.
* Should work on gaining in-depth knowledge of the components owned as well as the overall system, not limited to the responsibility area.
* Should own the quality of deliverables and works towards Virtual Zero level of quality
* Must manages dependencies across other modules and identifies the impacts.
* Should coache other team members in solving engineering problems
* Must guardian for the components owned, Participates in reviews
* Should identify problem areas within components and actively works to fix them.
* Should have extensive experience in designing & developing applications using Core JAVA, J2EE, shell/perl scripting, linux OS and Virtualization environments like VMWare
* Must have excellent Analytical skills and Troubleshoot technical issues on projects.
* Should have very good knowledge in Design Patterns Junit / Robot frameworks
* Must have knowledge of documentation of the SW design
* Must have excellent debugging skills and Problem analysis and mitigation support in customer project
* Must have good understanding of system development and designing.