Organization : Nokia India(p) ltd
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.nokia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in a technical environment, preferably working with large business-to-business customers
* Must be having generalist level knowledge of wireless technologies and Nokia Mobile Networks portfolio
* Should be self-driven, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Must have excellent people skills and ability to communicate with customers and technical teams
* Should have strong customer service skills
* Must have very good listening skills
* Must have very good computer typing skills to be efficient in recording information
* Must be able to manage multiple computer screens that may display different applications
* Must have fluency in English language – written and oral skills
* Must act as Nokia customers’ first point of contact for Care software services support to register requests.
* Should identify solutions based on approved knowledge articles from knowledge base tools, or routes the case to Tier 2 or Tier 3 engineers for resolution.