Organization : National Thermal Power Corporation
Job Role : Executive Trainee & Assistant Chemist
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 20,600 – 50,500 PM
No.of Vacancies : 96
Website : www.ntpccareers.net
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 29-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Interview
NTPC Limited (previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a “Government Company” within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants.
List Of Vacancies: 96
* Executive Trainee – 71
* Assistant Chemist – 25
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidates should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 1-1-2016.
* Age relaxation is applicable according to their categories of govt rules.
Basic Pay Scale:
Pay scale of candidates is according to their posting,
* Executive Trainee – Rs 24,900 – 50,500/- PM
* Assistant Chemist – Rs 20,600 – 46,500/- PM
* Last date of submission of application – 29-2-2016
* Commencement of Exam – 1st week of MAY