Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world
NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
They share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should test software updates and patches.
* Should monitor and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
* Should perform system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
* Must perform incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Should designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
* Should provide in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
* Should ensure server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
* Should prescribe system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
* Should implement appropriate levels of system security.
* Should have good communication skills
* Should be a team player
* Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
* MCSE Certification would an advantage