Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.They share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on Exchange Server and Client related issues (Outlook, OWA, ActiveSync etc.)
* Must have working knowledge of MSCE,MCP,Knowledge on Windows, AD, Basic Networking, DNS etc.
* Should have guidance, conducts end user support tasks, administrative account changes, and basic end user troubleshooting.
* Must be able to assist the senior team members in the maintenance tasks associated with the day to day to administration support for the messaging environment.
* Should possesses knowledge of several Messaging technologies. In addition has knowledge on supporting BES Server & Client related issues.
* Must be responsible for working on Incident & Request Tickets in the queue.
* Should be willing to work in Rotational Shift as per the business requirement.
* Must be facilitating role which would be the first point of contact for any customer issue.
* Must have primary responsibility for the role is to monitor different Messaging OPAS queue and work on customer request within stipulated timelines.
* Should have additional responsibility includes understand the issue reported document and escalate it appropriately. An operationally focused role working under close supervision.
* Should have good communication skills.