Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : Customer Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients
* Must be able to place calls with payers with regard to outstanding high dollar claims
* Must be able to document the details of the calls made to payers in DBPMS and the client software
* Must coordinate with the team leader in following the processes
* Must follow Information Security Policy and Compliance requirements including regulatory compliances.
* Should have good Knowledge in ALM.
* Should be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
* Should develop and execute software test plans.
* Must analyze and write test standards and procedures.
* Should maintain documentation of test results.
* Should analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
* As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
* Should design continuing maintenance of product quality.
* Must develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.