Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have minimum 6 Months of relevant experience in a Service Desk role.
* Should have working Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows XP, 2000, Win7, Win 8 etc.
* Must be able to speak fluent English.
* Should possess excellent writing and comprehension skills.
* Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Should have knowledge of troubleshooting PC Hardware.
* Must have basic or Level 1 Working Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Networking, Messaging, and MS – Office on Windows.
* Should have knowledge & prior experience on ITSM Tools.
* Must have knowledge of ITIL concepts.
* Having MCSE and CCNA would be an added advantage
* Must analyze and write test standards and procedures.
* Should maintain documentation of test results.
* Should analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
* As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
* Should design continuing maintenance of product quality.
* Must develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.
* Must be good analytical and problem solver.