Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.They share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should acknowledge and resolve the Incident/Service request as per resolution SLAs.
* Must assign the Incidents to the relevant Groups if beyond desktop scope.
* Must require information or support will co-ordinate with other teams.
* Should follow all Processes required for an Incident (Incident Creation Process, Escalation matrix).
* Must support to end users’ desktop computer resources, including provisioning, de-provisioning.
* Should support to the computer and its peripherals, Mobile devices, operating system software, Electronic
software distribution including patching and upgrades.
* Must provide support for laptops, printers, scanners and peripheral equipment such as keyboards and pointing devices (mice) and coordination with vendor
* Must have desktop hardware and software asset management skills.
* Must maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
* Must have application packaging and deployment via SCCM 2007/2012 is must.
* Must have thorough knowledge on windows desktop OS including XP, 7, 8 and 10.
* Should have knowledge on Citrix XenDesktop.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.