Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.They share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good Knowledge in ALM / TOSCA/ QTP / Selinium / any other automation tool.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good Knowledge in ALM.
* Should be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
* Should develop and execute software test plans.
* Must analyze and write test standards and procedures.
* Should maintain documentation of test results.
* Should analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
* As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
* Should design continuing maintenance of product quality.
* Must develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.