Organization : NTT Data
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5th – 9th February 2018(12 PM)
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. NTT DATA is Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 40 countries, NTT DATA put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent Communication Skills in English & Fluency.
* Should be placing calls to the insurance companies to verify patient’s health insurance eligibility/benefits and verification/notification of authorization
* Must document the outcome of the call and analysis as per the requirement being trained on.
* Must be taking action based on the call outcome/analysis as per instructions provided
* Must be adhering and achieving to ramp up targets.
* Should apply the training knowledge to the day to day work
* Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
* Should maintain documentation of test results.
* Should analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
* As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
* Should design continuing maintenance of product quality.
* Must develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.
NTT Data,Floor 6, Tower-C,
Tech Boulevard,Plot No. 6, Sector – 127,
Noida-201 301 (UP),Delhi 201301.