Organization : Nucon Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Nucon Aerospace Pvt Ltd,the field of Aerospace is among the most sought-after and revered domains mostly in view that of the enormous price it brings to business, industrial and army purposes. It’s as a consequence pivotal to have a manufacturer which specializes wholly in a website which is as infrequent and priceless as aerospace.From the earlier two decades, an efficient team with precious work experience and technical knowledge has been working relentlessly to make Nucon a worldwide manufacturer. Today at Nucon, we can maintain our heads excessive as now we have earned our credibility and reputation thanks to the fine merchandise we’ve delivered over time.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Should have knowledge on Wiring diagram / Architecture / Schematics
* Must have knowledge on System design.
* Must have experience in 2D/3D Modeling of Aerospace components.
* Should be able to work on latest tools.
* Must be effectively work in a team.
* Must be a exposure to CATIA, Analysis AND OTHER TOOLS.
* Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, potential for new products & services
* Candidate must be working with customers under the role of Application Engineering to improve efficiency of machining process of customers which is a key to success in the market.
* Must support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
* Should be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design.
* Should follow up assignments, will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
* Should be responsible as CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work.