Organization : NXP Semiconductors
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
NXP Semiconductors N.V. Provides high performance combined sign and commonplace Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, vigour management, Interface, protection, Digital Processing and Manufacturing potential. These improvements are utilized in a large variety of automobile, industrial, purchaser, lighting fixtures, scientific, computing and identification functions. A worldwide semiconductor corporation with operations in additional than 25 nations, NXP posted sales of USD four.2 billion in 2011.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent C Programming Skills.
* Should have software development knowledge on Linux platforms.
* Must have exposure to linux driver development.
* Should have exposure to software drivers for SPI/I2C.
* Must have background knowledge in scripting languages like perl and python.
* Must have knowledge on DSP fundamentals , Exposure to MATLAB.
* Mus have background knowledge in Security concepts is a MUST ( Eg:- encryption, decryption, PKI, OpenSSL).
* Will involves development and testing of the components.
* Must have knowledge of development of software components dealing with Vehicle-2-Vehicle communication.
* Should have good working experience of embedded C.
* Having knowledge on Networking will be an added advantage
* Should have knowledge of C, LABVIEW, FPGA, Microcontroller, Microprocessor, VLSI
* Should have working experience in C, C++,Oops, UML, Software Engineering, Structured Development Approaches, SDLC.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have must working experience of embedded programming and finding loops.