Organization : OLA Cabs
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., operating under the trade name Ola, is an Indian online transportation network company. It was founded as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, but is now based in Bangalore. As of September 2015, Ola was valued at $5 billion. Ola Cabs was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal, currently CEO, and Ankit Bhati. As of 2017, the company has expanded to a network of more than 600,000 vehicles across 110 cities. In November 2014, Ola diversified to incorporate autos on trial basis in Bangalore.Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata starting December 2014.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong technical background, detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
* Must have excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must have computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
* Must have proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems.
* Should own the quality of a feature, component or a product. Will write, execute and fix test cases, test scripts as per specifications and interact with Developers/QA lead to report, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Must reproduce issues reported by customers or other teams and test the same when fixed by development
* Must need to critically analyze features and its impact areas and provide educated estimation for testing the same.
* Must need to understand production environment and analyze data and server logs.
* Should automate or find out ways to automate feature testing steps so that same can be run as part of automation regression suite in upcoming release.
* Must have contribution to open source projects in the Automation/QA
* Must have good understating of Continuous Integration Environment
* Must have experience in working on Linux based environments
* Should have experience in testing mobile apps in iOS, Android OS.
* Must have exposure to Performance or any other Non-Functional testing.