Organization : Oil And Natural Gas Corporation
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 24,900-50,500/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 721
Website : www.ongcindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 27-04-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multi-national oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 77% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country’s total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas.
List Of Vacancies: 721 (Graduate Trainee)
* AEE(Mechanical) – 15
* AEE(Cementing) – 02
* AEE(Civil) – 25
* AEE(Mechanical Drilling) – 56
* AEE(Drilling) – 04
* AEE(Electrical) – 82
* AEE(Electronics) – 28
* AEE(Instrumentation) – 20
* AEE(Mech) – 74
* AEE(Mechanical Production) – 53
* AEE(Petroleum Production) – 29
* AEE( Chemical Production) – 99
* AEE(Reservoir) – 18
* Chemist – 67 Posts
* Geologist – 38 Posts
* Geophysicist (Surface) – 28 Posts
* Geophysicist (Wells) – 25 Posts
* Materials Management Officer – 30 Posts
* Programming Officer – 09 Posts
* Transport Officer – 13 Posts
* For position of Graduate Trainee should have completed any graduation like BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university in all their best respective disciplines.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have maximum age limit of 25 years and minimum age limit of 20 years, he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1992 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
* Will be given a minimum basic payscale of Rs 24,900-50,500/- PM + Special Allowances.
* GATE – 2017 : The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 as indicated above in para 1.1. (Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria) and declared qualified by the GATE-2017 authorities.
* The GATE-2017 Score in the subject mentioned against the post of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates in the respective discipline for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
* The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
a)Weightage of GATE-2017 Score-60 Marks
b)Interview -15 Marks
c)Qualification- 25 Marks ( 20 Marks for Essential Qualification & up to 05 marks for additional in line higher qualification*)
* End Of Application – 27-04-2017
* Uploading the scanned Documents & Downloading Interview Call Letters – 07-05-2017 to 14-05-2017
* Schedule Of Interview – 23-05-2017(Tentative)