|Organization Name||Open Text|
|Job Role||Technical Specialist|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Open Text corporation knowledge management (EIM) technologies and industry options enable companies to take full competencies of manufacturer expertise to reap better trade insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively have an effect on the business, beef up system pace, diminish dangers involving expertise governance, and safeguard sensitive know-how and mental property from internal leaks and outside threats. With growing volumes and a number of codecs to manage and leverage, businesses ought to bring constitution to the unstructured.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be providing high quality technical support, effectively analyzing issues, providing issue resolution, and customer notification.
- Must actively participate in self-improvement, process, and technology training programs.
- Must continually strives to expand comprehension of troubleshooting methodologies
- Should work cross-functionally within the organization, in a team environment, to deliver quality, satisfaction, and resolutions to the customers
- Must submit and provide new content to knowledge base
- Should manage Customer Accounts as requested
- Must participate in documentation and product review
- Should provide technical leadership and training for new and existing products within technical area
- Must perform other/additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
- Must be able to work the night shift, shift rotation, holidays Potential on-call rotation
- Must have technical support experience with related skills
- Should have Windows, UNIX/ Linux scripting experience.
- Must have experience in Communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTPS)
- Should possess technical background in related field
- Must have ability to multitask and coordinate with internal resources during major incidents and/or high severity situations
- Must be responsible for numerous B2B (business to business) functions such as production monitoring of data, error analysis, client correspondences (both electronic and phone) as well as deep dive investigation of issues stemming from production failures.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com