Organization : Open Text
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.opentext.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Open Text corporation knowledge management (EIM) technologies and industry options enable companies to take full competencies of manufacturer expertise to reap better trade insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively have an effect on the business, beef up system pace, diminish dangers involving expertise governance, and safeguard sensitive know-how and mental property from internal leaks and outside threats. With growing volumes and a number of codecs to manage and leverage, businesses ought to bring constitution to the unstructured.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
* Should understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
* Must be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
* should be able to participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
* Must be able to develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
* Should utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
* Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
* should provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary.
* Should have good oral and written communication abilities
* Must have ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Should have good programming knowledge on one or more languages