Organization : Open Text
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.opentext.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Open Text corporation knowledge management (EIM) technologies and industry options enable companies to take full competencies of manufacturer expertise to reap better trade insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively have an effect on the business, beef up system pace, diminish dangers involving expertise governance, and safeguard sensitive know-how and mental property from internal leaks and outside threats. With growing volumes and a number of codecs to manage and leverage, businesses ought to bring constitution to the unstructured.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on web based platform/application development
* Must have fundamental programming and debugging skills
* Must have knowledge on Oscript and Content Server is a plus
* Must be excellent expertise on various DBs like SQL Server, Oracle, HANA & PostGres
* Should have building and consuming webservices (using RESTful APIs)
* Must have understanding of performance and security in the mobile and enterprise context
* Must have knowledge on responsive design and agile methodologies
* Must have proficiency with Web Services, SOAP, WSDL and XML, XML Schema and XPath
* Must have proficiency in UI skills
* Must have good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
* Must have strong understanding of Application Architecture, High level and Low level design,
* Middleware/Application Servers and Infrastructure & the ability to look at product architectural documents and identify potential issues
* Should have strong hands-on experience with building enterprise applications
* Must contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes
* Must have experience in liaising with groups of people across several geographies
* Must have excellent communication and time management skills
* Must produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
* Should have knowledge on architecture and design oriented towards multiple devices and platforms
* Must have detailed technical design for mobile products and applications.
* Should deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
* Must guide senior engineers to deliver high quality design and code
* Must have code complex pieces of framework or integrations
* Must be able to propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
* Should lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
* Must mentor other team members.
* Must be able to work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
* Must participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.