Organization : Open Text
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.opentext.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Open Text corporation knowledge management (EIM) technologies and industry options enable companies to take full competencies of manufacturer expertise to reap better trade insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively have an effect on the business, beef up system pace, diminish dangers involving expertise governance, and safeguard sensitive know-how and mental property from internal leaks and outside threats. With growing volumes and a number of codecs to manage and leverage, businesses ought to bring constitution to the unstructured.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to independently develop high-quality software design and architecture.
* Must be responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
* Must analyze and fact out the root cause for the bugs reported by QA or customer support and develop solutions to the problems.
* Should take ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
* Must interact well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
* Must actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
* Must adopt agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
* Should ensure that proper security requirements are met and thoroughly tested.
* Must have good experience on WCF or WebAPI, developed REST web services.
* Should have experience with XML, XSL, Web Services.
* Must be having good knowledge on CAD applications like AutoCAD and ability to understand engineering drawings with light to medium proficiency preferred.
* Should have experience with Oscript is considered an asset.
* Must have experience with Content Server is considered an asset.
* Should be familiar with multi-lingual support (Unicode)