|Job Role||Cloud Consultant|
|Salary||As Per Requirement|
Many companies are digitally transforming their business with OpenText™ EIM solutions and services. OpenText Professional Services works with customers to enable success in their digital journeys. Providing comprehensive EIM expert services for all phases of the transformation, from planning to implementation, operation, continuous improvement and education, whether on-premises (off cloud), in the cloud or a hybrid scenario, Professional Services can help. These consultants work directly with the Engineering, Product Management and Customer Support teams to provide the highest possible level of service.
- Role is based on customer facing and requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stake holders (internally and externally), both verbally and in writing.
- Must participate and contribute to technical design & deployment activities
- Should participate in the day to day administration of the systems, including Incident & Problem Management
- Participate in planning and execution of new implementations, upgrades and patching activities
- Must participate in the advanced configuration of CS software components, in line with project and customer time scales.
- Should co-ordinate project delivery through multiple teams that may include 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resources
- Must actively contribute in automating provisioning, patching and upgrade activities where possible to achieve operational efficiencies
- Must actively seek new opportunities by working with the customer and the change control provisions provided by the contract, to extend the scope of profitable business
- Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Professional Services
- Operate, manage, and administer production applications on UNIX and Windows based servers and services according to policies and best-practices
- Must be collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services
- Well versed with deployment, administration and troubleshooting of the OpenText Content Suit Platform and surrounding components (Content Server, xECM, Brava, OTDS, Search & Indexing).
- Must have experience with Cloud deployment of the Content Suit Platform will be advantage.
- Must have strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Must be having strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge
- Must have strong interpersonal and people management skills
- SHould have ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and to obtain relevant information needed to perform a given task
- Should be highly motivated
- Must be a effective team player, result driven, ambitious, responsible